Sam's blog


Coming to the wedding near you

From my previous post 79% (the last I saw it) voted for me to be a wedding singer.

Oh my goodness! This is absurd!

Reality check: The majority of the time I "practice" singing is in the shower. The only proper breathing exercise I do is when I choke on some food that's stuck down my throat!

On the other hand, I'm seriously considering starting a burger business. Start small due to limited resources then grow to franchise it, that's if if P&G turns me down. Haven't really applied to many companies yet, just targeting those that appeals to me now.

Oh, speaking of P&G it ain't that easy to get a job there. It seems I have to sit for some maths and english test then endure a whole day assessment/interview, that's if I pass the paper test first. They did send me a practice test to get use to the format of the paper test. It's not that hard, could answer all the maths question correctly just the comprehension part that got me a little thinking. Want to try it? Perhaps the only thing that's making it hard is time constraint! You've got about a minute to answer each question. Just have to make sure my mind doesn't fall asleep EARLY Saturday morning. Pray for me! :D

Thought of the day: I've been meeting up with my friends and asking them about their working life, It seems those who spent some time relaxing and taking time off after graduating (at least 3 months or more) tend to get a higher paying job and higher job satisfaction compared to those who rush off to work the moment after graduating. Hmm... I wonder...

posted by sam @ 9:46 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Samuel Yau

How do you truly know someone? The truth is, you can't. Each person that you come across have a perspective of you that differs from another. So it's entirely up to you on how I am perceived to be

About This Blog

Initially this blog was birthed out of curiosity, on what it would be like to have a blog. To explore the world of entrepreneurship, business, marketing, etc and to jot down my learnings/experience here. As time passes on, the purpose change, the passion change, the person change.


Quote

    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

Archives

Previous Posts


Links




Sam's Friends

  • Aaron L.
  • Alvin K.
  • Andrew L.
  • Audrey T.
  • Beatrice L.
  • Benjamin D.
  • Celine C.
  • Cfmmu
  • Dayze D.
  • David K.
  • Daniel K.
  • Deric J.
  • Dusty H.
  • Ee Chia C.
  • Edmund H.
  • Elaine S.
  • Elysia T.
  • Elvina T.
  • Esther L.
  • Esther S.
  • Esther W.
  • Fefe
  • Gary L.
  • Grace C.
  • Grace G.
  • Grace T.
  • Heidi T.
  • Isabel Y.
  • Jacintha L.
  • James L.
  • Jason T.
  • Jia Wern
  • Jin Wang
  • Jo Wen
  • Joash Y.
  • John S.
  • Joseph W.
  • Joshua C.
  • Joshua J.
  • Jonathan L.
  • KennySia
  • Kevin K.
  • Laura T.
  • Lenard T.
  • Leo K.
  • Leona L.
  • Lianne L.
  • Lilian L.
  • Lionel T.
  • Louis C.
  • Lucius C.
  • Mark C.
  • Melissa A.
  • Michelle D.
  • Mr. Brown
  • Nicky W.
  • Peak Yin L.
  • PG165
  • Rachel A. T.
  • Renee T.
  • Solomon T.
  • Stefanie C.
  • Taikacher.
  • Tze Seong L.
  • Victor K.
  • Wayne N.S.
  • Wee Liem N.